What is S24?
S24 - online registration of a limited liability company (sp. Z o. O.) In the system on the website of the Ministry of Justice of Poland.
The creation and registration of a limited liability company in the S24 mode takes place online. Registration of a company in this way is possible within 1 day. The company agreement is drawn up using a standard agreement, but without a title deed form and without having to pay a notary fee.
Simplified procedure for registering a company in Poland. Possible without the presence of the founders in Poland.
Just like when registering with a notary, a limited liability company registered through the "eMS - S24" system can be created by one or more persons, for each purpose, if this does not contradict the law.
The advantages of registering Sp. z o. o. (LLC) online
- The conclusion of a contract does not require a notarial deed, a simple electronic signature is enough (everything is done online);
- An application for registration of a company in the "S24" system is recognized by the court within 1 day from the date of its filing;
- It is not necessary to cover the entire share capital before registering online. An application for payment of the authorized capital must be submitted to the court within 7 days from the date of registration of Sp. z o. o. (OOO).
Registration fee: court fee in the amount of PLN 250, as well as for the announcement in the Judicial and Economic Monitoring (Monitor Sądowy i Gospodarczy) in the amount of PLN 100.
Cons of registering Sp. z o. o. online
- You can independently formulate the content of the contract. It is necessary to use the sample agreement, which is located on the website of the Ministry of Justice.
- The authorized capital should be formed only at the expense of funds.
- Due to the many nuances when opening an LLC via the Internet, it is recommended that you consult a lawyer before registering.